A'pieu Kalamansi Cream
The Kalamansi Cream, which contains extract from calamondin oranges, is an excellent ingredient for skincare and is suitable for all skin types. It has been given an EWG Green grade, indicating that it is particularly well-suited for those with sensitive skin.
Contain: 50ml / 1.69 fl.oz
- Kalamansi-powered cream infused with lemon and orange peel oils and a white flower complex, offering intensive brightening and surface smoothing with a plant-based formula.
- Lightweight and refreshing, the cream utilizes EWG Green grade ingredients to ensure gentle care for the skin.
- The cream combines the moisturizing and nourishing benefits of Kalamansi, lemon peel oil, orange peel oil, and white flower complex.
- With its plant-based formula, the cream leaves the complexion looking youthful and radiant after use.
How To Use:
- Apply the product as the final step in your basic skincare routine.
- Take a generous amount of the cream and gently massage it onto your skin to promote absorption.
Citrofortunella Microcarpa Fruit Extract, Water, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Vinyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tromethamine, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Yeast Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract
We Also Recommend
A'pieu Oily Hair Dry Powder