Missha Cicadin Hydro Centella Scar Ointment (20g)
Centella scar ointment contains the essentials of centella in a form of powder. It’s highly nourishing and concentrated, using it as its active ingredient.
- Those who have acne or trouble-prone skin.
- Those who need treatment on scars or ulcer.
- Those who need quick and soft cica care.
Safe Medical Treatment For Skin
- Centella Scar Ointment (Eucalyptus) is a form of aid that gets absorbed with a refreshing and moisturizing finish that it can be applied on scars or ulcer.
- Centella Asiatica is known as mild plant of Madagascar. It was used as cure for sensitive skin by the natives from a long time ago.
- Centella Asiatica: (Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic acid) helps skin soothing and protecting.
- Put the patch cream all over the face and used it on where there is a skin trouble.
- Apply it 1 to 2 times per day on affected areas.
- Following users as below are not allowed to use:
- For patients who have sensitive reactions on this aid or ingredients of this ointment.
- For those who have secondary infections or scars.
- Do not use it for ophthalmological use.
- Note: Do not apply more than recommended amount.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol,Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Methylparaben, Asiatic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance.
We Also Recommend
Missha M Perfect Cover Bb Cream SPF42/PA+++ 50ml
Missha Magic Cushion Cover Lasting
Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence 5x (150ml)
Missha Total Repairing Hand Treatment Hand Cream 60mL Anti-Wrinkle & Whitening