A’pieu Madecassoside Ampoule 2X
A'pieu Madecassoside Ampoule 2X is the perfect solution for sensitive skin. This lightweight and concentrated ampoule quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving any oily or sticky residue, providing instant calming benefits.
Contain : 30 ml / 1.01 fl. oz.
- A'pieu Madecassoside ampoules provide daily care for the skin.
- The product soothes and protects irritated and damaged skin using only two ingredients.
- The simple formula is perfect for all skin types, particularly sensitive, dry, or irritated skin during the day.
- The watery texture is easily absorbed, quickly repairing dryness and providing nourishment to the skin.
- The ampoules can be used alone or added to other skin care products to enhance their effects.
- These ampoules stimulate the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, a powerful antioxidant that hydrates the skin.
- It can work well as a part of any skin care routine.
- The product has a pH of 6.5.
- It is free from artificial fragrances and colors.
- The formula is also free from parabens, sulfates, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, and silicone.
- Madecassoside and Centella Asiatica (Cica) extract work together to calm skin irritation and maintain skin balance.
- Madecassoside has strong anti-inflammatory benefits and can help stimulate collagen production for improved skin elasticity.
- Cica extract also has anti-inflammatory benefits and can help boost circulation and reduce moisture loss.
- Additionally, Cica extract can accelerate cellular repair for a brighter-looking complexion.
How To Use:
- After using the cleanser, toner, and essence, the next step is to apply an appropriate amount of ampoule to the skin.
- Gently dab the product onto the skin until it is fully absorbed.
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Madecassoside, Ethylhexylglycerin
نوصي به أيضا
Reclar Galvanic Water Peeler 24K Gold Plus
Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Micellar Cleansing Water
Missha bee pollen renew intense moisturizer
منظف رغوي من تايم ريفلوشن أرتيميسيا باك